In addition to the Law Office of Brian Ballo, Mr. Ballo also operates the following firms:
Aliso Viejo, CA.
Ballo Law: Corporate Counsel provides part-time, outside attorney services primarily for technology and finance companies. Services are performed for discounted hourly rates, negotiated flat fees, and/or stock. At any given time, 4-7 privately-held companies are represented.
- Contract Law: handle company-wide Contracts Administration.
- General Corporate Law: (a) form corporate entities, (b) handle Employment Law matters, and (c) document Corporate Governance.
- Corporate Compliance: (a) perform Corporate Legal Audits, and (b) administer Corporate Compliance Programs to meet regulatory requirements.
- Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions: (a) draft Private Placement Memorandums in compliance with Reg. D of the Securities Act of 1934, (b) perform legal Due Diligence utilizing Virtual Deal Rooms, and (c) document mergers and acquisitions.
B-Tech Energy, Inc. https://b-techenergy.com/ is an Energy Services firm operated by Brian Ballo, CEO, that works with emerging energy companies in the following sectors:
- Energy-as-a-Service (EaaS),
- Microgrid and Distributed Energy Resources (DER), and
- Electric Vehicle Grid Integration
In addition, B-Tech Energy, Inc. is focused integrating the following complimentary technologies:
- Internet of Things (IoT)